Our mission is to support history students meet their academic and professional goals. We want to point you to exciting opportunities, invite you to grow intellectually, encourage you to prepare for life after college and help ensure you stay on track for graduation.
Schedule an Appointment
Express Advising Hours are Monday through Friday, 1:30-2:30pm during fall and spring semesters. Express hours are for 5 minute meetings for quick questions, DARS adjustments, and signing forms. There is no Express Advising during the summer term or during the very busy registration period (during Priority Registration).
What can we help with?
- Declaring a history major
- Declaring a history minor
- Providing information on the History Honors track
- Planning out semester schedules and longer-term course planning
- General Education and residency requirements
- Checking your progress toward completing degree requirements
- Credit/no-credit forms
- Inquiries about the social studies secondary education minor
- Study Abroad history course approval and helping locate Study Abroad programs
- Potential internship opportunities and career planning
- Developing a plan of study which aligns with post-graduate educational or other post-collegiate plans
- Connecting with other campus units for help with problems
Please make an appointment using the online scheduler.