Proud of one of the papers you've written? Want to share your historical scholarship with a wider audience? Consider contributing to one of these journals, all of which specialize in publishing excellent undergraduate research.
- Primary Source: The Indiana University Undergraduate Journal of History, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vexillum: The Undergraduate Journal of Classical and Medieval Studies (Western Washington Unuversity).
- Auctus (Virginia Commonwealth University)
- The Honors Review
- Journal of Undergraduate Research and Scholarly Excellence (Colorado State University)
- Neo-Americanist: An Interdisciplinary Journal for the Study of America