Proud of one of the papers you've written? Want to share your historical scholarship with a wider audience? Consider contributing to one of these journals, all of which specialize in publishing excellent undergraduate research.
- Illinois Undergraduate Journal of History - Illinois's very own undergraduate history journal which "provides Illini history undergraduates with the opportunity to share their research and give their writing more exposure."
- History Matters - Appalachian State University Undergraduate Journal of History
- Ezra's Archives - Cornell Historical Society: "showcases stellar examples of undergraduate research in the field of history."
- Primary Source: The Indiana University Undergraduate Journal of History, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vanderbilt Historical Review: Vanderbilt's Undergraduate History Journal. 2 editions annually: Fall and Spring
- Vexillum: The Undergraduate Journal of Classical and Medieval Studies (Western Washington University).