Maria Todorova, author. Bloomsbury: 2020.
- Mark Steinberg, author. Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Ken Cuno, author. Syracuse University Press, 2015.
- Clare Crowston, author. Bedford/St. Martin's Publishing, 2014
- Diane Koenker, author. Cornell University Press, 2014.
- Bruce Levine, author. Random House, 2013
- James Barrett, author. The Penguin Press, 2012.
- Using a combination of primary sources and secondary texts, we will examine how the diagnosis and treatment of "madness" in its many forms has been shaped through the interaction of social, political...