Professor David Sepkoski works to realize the potential of bringing together the studies of STEM and humanities.
History of Science and Medicine
- Rana Hogarth, author. UNC Press Books, 2017.
- Fred Hoxie, editor. University of Illinois Press, 2017.
- Lillian Hoddeson, editor. University of Chicago Press, 2015.
- Leslie Reagan, author. University of California Press, 2012
- Mark Micale, author. Harvard Press, 2008.
- Leslie Reagan, editor. University of Rochester Press, 2007.
- Winton Solberg, author. University of Illinois Press, 2009.
- Medicine and public health in the United States from the colonial period through the twentieth century. Topics include medical theories, therapeutic practices, and institutions (medical schools, hospitals, asylums, clinics) and how they have been determined by science, culture, politics, law, and social structures