As the 80th anniversary of the start of World War II in Europe approaches, Professor Peter Fritzsche discusses the radical and terrifying transformations in German society and politics ushered in during the first 100 days of the Nazi regime.
- Ralph Mathien, editor and contributor. De Gruyter, 2012.
- Peter Fritzsche, author. Basic Books, 2016.
- Clare Crowston, author. Bedford/St. Martin's Publishing, 2014
- Craig Koslofsky, author. Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- Harry Liebersohn, author. Cambridge University Press, 2010.