11/18/2018 - You may know him from Peanuts as the German flying ace who always got the best of Snoopy.
10/10/2018 - Check out this video featuring Marie Lynch and learn more about her company, Skills!
10/10/2018 - On September 27, 2018 the History department hosted its annual Alumni Career Night. This year the department welcomed Melissa Hatfield, Brian Levitsky, Matthew M.
- Read More About Professor Matthew Sakiestewa Gilbert's Book, “Hopi Runners: Crossing the Terrain Between Indian and American"
- Welcoming Professor David Sepkoski to the History at Illinois Faculty as the Thomas M. Siebel Chair in History of Science at Illinois
09/19/2018 - David Sepkoski has spent his career blending the fields of science and history.
- Professor Marsha Barrett answers the question: What should we make of the ‘68 Chicago Democratic Convention now?
08/16/2018 - It was an event that seemed to encapsulate the tumult of the 1960s. Police clashed violently with anti-war protesters in Chicago’s streets. Party factions waged political battle within the hall.
08/16/2018 - Brandon Nakashima went on a fruitful
- Professor Nobili Receives NEH Grant for his Project, "Restoring the African Past: A Synoptic Edition and Translation of Two West African Arabic Chronicles."
08/08/2018 - Professor Mauro Nobili has been awarded a Grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities for $1
- Professor Tariq Ali’s book talk at ULAB (University of the Liberal Arts) in Dhaka, draws a large crowd to celebrate and discuss his work
07/25/2018 - In a recent issue of Perspectives, the monthly publication of the American Historical Association,
07/16/2018 - The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences has announced the recipients of its 2018 annual alumni awards.
06/15/2018 - Madeline Alvendia, a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champiagn, has been awarded a James Madison Fellowship by the James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation of Alexandria, VA in
- Professor Emeritus, Winton Solberg, Chronicles How Big Ten Brought Order to College Football, Then Lost Its Way