History Harvest at the University of Illinois is a collaborative public history project in which students engage with members of the public to collect and digitize documents and...
- Giana led tours of historic buildings and taught visitors all about 19th century newspaper production.
- Austin worked to digitize, process, rehouse and make accessible materials and images documenting the history of Central Appalachia.
- Jensen Rehn helped prepare "In this Great Struggle," an exhibit about World War II which opened on the 75th anniversary of the D-Day Invasion (June 6) at the Lincoln Presidential Library.
- Over the summer, Spenser interned at the...
- Patrick taught students why they shouldn't want to live in another era!
- Evan learned that one doesn't have to travel very far to find rich history and those who are passionate about preserving and teaching it.