Johnna's internship solidified her desire to pursue a career in law and one day become a judge.
- Sarah processed raw archival material on topics ranging from censorship in the '60s, to the history of music in New York City, to the beginning of vegetarian cooking in America.
- Giana led tours of historic buildings and taught visitors all about 19th century newspaper production.
- Rocky interned at Brewer, Attorneys & Counselors, a law firm dealing primarily in corporate litigation.
- Austin worked to digitize, process, rehouse and make accessible materials and images documenting the history of Central Appalachia.
- Jensen Rehn helped prepare "In this Great Struggle," an exhibit about World War II which opened on the 75th anniversary of the D-Day Invasion (June 6) at the Lincoln Presidential Library.
- Christopher advocated on behalf of the underdog at the Public Defender's Office.
- Patrick taught students why they shouldn't want to live in another era!
- Evan learned that one doesn't have to travel very far to find rich history and those who are passionate about preserving and teaching it.
- Rachel's position at the University of Illinois foundation marries her professional interests in non-profit fund raising and higher education and allows her to stay close to, and support, her beloved...