Bonnie Mak is an associate professor in the School of Information Sciences (iSchool) at the University of Illinois. She holds 0% appointments in History and Medieval Studies.
Manuscript, print, and digital cultures; the production and circulation of knowledge; manuscript studies; book history; history of science; medieval and early modern collecting; history of archives and libraries.
- PhD, Medieval institute, University of Notre Dame.
Distinctions / Awards
- List of Teachers Rated as Excellent; University of Illinois (2018, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2010).
- Senior Fellow, Center for Humanities and Information; The Pennsylvania State University (2015–16).
- Faculty Fellow, Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities; University of Illinois (2012–13).
- History of the Book
- Information History
- Libraries, Information, Society