1. Admissions schedule, 2018-19
- December 12: closing date at 5:00pm for applications.
- starting December 17: Faculty asked to consult on files
- Nominations for Round 1 Graduate College Fellowship due January 15: GCF, IDF, DGF/HA. Results February 14.
- Saturday January 26: Admissions meeting in 300C Greg Hall starting at 9:00am.
- February 18 – Deadline for Round 2 Nominations for Graduate College Fellowships GCF, IDF, DGF/HA
- March 3-4: Graduate College Community of Scholars grad student visiting programs
- March 5-6 History Department’s Prospective Graduate Student Recruitment Days, including Symposium organized by Diversity Committee
- March 8. Gender and Women’s History grad symposium
- April 15: Deadline for student acceptances
3. Admissions Committee 2019: DGS plus area subcommittees (but we know that many students fall outside these geographic structures, so this is only for convenience)
- United States: Marsha Barrett and Adrian Burgos
- Europe (including Russia/Eurasia): Gene Avrutin and Carol Symes
- AALAME plus Empire/Colonialism: Jim Brennan and Marc Hertzman