Peter B Thompson
- Modern Germany, Intellectual History, History of Science and Technology
My research interests lie in German intellectual history around the turn of the twentieth century. I previously examined the influence of two distinctly Viennese intellectual currents in the later work of the psychoanalyst, Wilhelm Reich. I am currently working on a project that examines the role of certain World War I technologies in the development of post-war anti-modernist intellectual attitudes.
- B.A., History, Colby College, 2011
- M.A., European History, University of Maine, 2014
- Siebel Fellowship, 2014
- Nicholson Graduate Student Fellowship, 2017
- Fulbright Student Award, 2017