Ryan has completed a double major in History and Religion, written a history Honors Thesis, served as president of Phi Alpha Theta during the Covid-19 pandemic, and earned campus Bronze Tablet honors.
- In addition to the History major, Kaizha has completed majors in Political Science and in Gender & Women's Studies.
- Taylor's superlative academic record, and her commitment to service, have earned her the Department of History Michael R. Scher Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Paper, Friends of History Distinguished Service to the History Department Award, and the Watler N. Breymann Scholarship, among other...
- Carmen's study abroad experience in Pavia, Italy helped this future teacher "better understand the underlying political and social consequences of the past."
- Yasmeen started her time at Illinois as a Journalism major, but made the move to the History major her sophomore year after she realized that History allowed her to delve further into her passion for studying Arabic and the culture and history of the Middle East and North Africa.
- Kassidy is a triple major (History, Political Science, and Sociology) and has competed in 10 different countries as a member of Team USA Karate.
- Amina is an accomplished artist and a published author, in addition to her work in museum and archival studies.
- An exceptional musician and researcher, Benjamin is a passionate advocate of social change and experienced political organizer.
- Sarah is graduating with double majors in History and Earth, Society and Environmental Sustainability (ESES). As a research assistant and undergraduate research intern at the Humanities Research Institute, she assisted Prof. Morrissey of the History Department with designing HIST 202.
- Studying History and Italian has allowed Michael to connect with his Italian heritage and explore his love for Italian language and culture. Michael is a keen proponent of international education and a dedicated researcher whose passion is Native American History.
- Yoss's involvement in the SourceLab initiative has combined her interests in the humanities and digital technologies.
- Johnna is an accomplished scholar in three disciplines: Economics, History and Jewish Studies). Johnna believes in the power of public institutions to better the conditions of citizens and hopes that “one day I can serve as a judge and continue to help people."